9th Floor, Suite 110
Dallas, Texas 75390-9110
UT Southwestern’s urologists draw referrals from across the nation and are notable for their many firsts:
- Conducted the first large bladder cancer screening study in the United States
- Developed the Snodgrass repair, a surgical procedure used around the world for hypospadias, in which the opening of the urethra develops abnormally
- Introduced the use of radiofrequency ablation to treat kidney tumors to Texas
- Offered North Texas’ first botulinum toxin injection for neurogenic bladder dysfunction in men and women
- Performed the first laparoscopic prostatectomy in North Texas
- Were among the first in the world to offer continent urinary diversion for bladder cancer patients
- Were the first to perform an innovative therapy for complex female genital reconstruction
Our physicians have the most experience in North Texas with laparoscopic surgery for kidney, prostate, and testicular cancer, and offer robotic surgery for prostate cancer and other urological conditions. UT Southwestern offers treatments for some of the most complex urologic conditions, including specialized care to men, women, and children.
Find a doctor
If you are requesting an appointment, please complete the form here (https://www.utswmedicine.org/patients-visitors/appointments/request.html) and we will contact you within one workday to discuss your request. Or, to make your initial appointment by phone, call 214-645-8300. Do not use this form for urgent medical matters.
For medical emergencies, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.