Chapel Hill, NC 27514
You can contact us directly to make an appointment or you can have a doctor refer you to us. We welcome patients who are seeking second opinions.
Appointments are made between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
To make an appointment, you can call:
- the general toll-free line at 1-866-869-1856
What to bring to your appointment
- physician’s name, address and phone number
- patient identification card if you have been seen before at UNC
- insurance card and any other related forms required by your insurance company
- a signed medical release form so that all needed medical records from other doctors can be sent to us
- any medications you are taking or a list of those medications with the dosages
- a list of any allergies you have
- someone to come to the appointment with you
What to expect at your appointment
At your first visit: We will review your clinical information and you will meet the doctor who will care for you throughout your cancer experience. You may also meet a resident physician or fellow (physicans in speciality training) because we are a teaching institution.
At subsequent visits: Each physician sees their own patients at each appointment whenever possible. When your physician is away, your care will be covered by another faculty member in the program.